Useful details for your luxury holiday in the Maldives
- Age Policy
Infants: 0-1 years old
Children: 2-11 years old
Adults: 12 years and older
- Children Stay, "Play and Eat for free” until 31st October 2019.
- Children from 2 – 11.99 years old will stay for free in a room shared with 2 full paying adults (Green Tax of USD 6.00 per child per night will be charged)
- Children under 11.99 years old will eat for free based on the rules meal-plan accompanied adult, excluding alcoholic beverages.
- Maximum 2 free kids per unit paid.
- Check-in Hours
Check-in time : 14:00 hrs
Check-out time : 12:00 hrs
- Meal Options
Half Board, Full Board, and All Inclusive meal options are available at the resort.
For Half Board and Full Board meal options, guests will be eligible for meals at Iru Restaurant. If guests prefer dining at another restaurant, food credit of USD65 will be provided per person excluding drinks.
For All Inclusive meal option:
- Breakfast will be served at Iru Restaurant
- Lunch can be enjoyed at Fluid, Reflection, Bamboo, Islanders Grill & Trio Restaurants
- Dinner can be enjoyed at Iru, Flavours, Trio, Islanders Grill, Bamboo & Taste of India Restaurants
Food credit of $65 will not be applicable for All Inclusive meal option.
For more details on the All Inclusive package click here.
- Gala Dinner Supplements
Compulsory Gala Dinner Supplements to be paid at the hotel on Dec 24th and Dec 31st for guests booked on:
Bed and Breakfast basis:
USD 399+23.2% per adult ( Children up to 11 years free)
Half Board and All Inclusive basis:
USD 324+23.2% per adult ( Children up to 11 years free)
- Credit/Debit Cards
Accepted card types: American Express, Visa, MasterCard
All quoted rates are excluding applicable taxes and service changes.
GST - 12%
Service charge - 11.20%
Green tax - USD6/- per person per day
- No Drone Policy
Due to safety and privacy concerns for our guests, The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi prohibits the operation of unmanned aerial systems or drones, on or above the resort by any of our guests or employees — including model aircraft by recreational users and hobbyists.
This prohibition includes drones used for filming or videotaping, as well as any drone use by media or journalists operating above or within the resort area boundaries. This prohibition extends to any devices launched or operated from the property, as well as any launched from private property outside of the resort area boundaries. We therefore, kindly request you to refrain from flying drones anywhere on the resort.
The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi may use drones for commercial purposes on sporadic occasions. In these instances, much care will be taken to minimize the impact on guests and to protect their privacy.
*/** - All the above policies and prices are subject to change upon management discretion and without notice.