Why work with Sun Siyam Resorts?
Our guests and employees come from every part of the world. Our languages, religious beliefs, cultures and traditions are varied and may not be familiar to each of us. Our goal is that each person will feel respected and welcomed, and will sense our wish to understand and value each other’s differences. Sun Siyam Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals, interns or fresh starters dream of – an opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done.
Corporate Head Office
Sun Siyam Resorts' Corporate Office is located inMalé, the capital city of the Maldives, with a regional office in Colombo, Sri Lanka, along with global PR and sales representatives. With over 500 employees in various departments, our Corporate Offices provide strategic direction for the company and support global resort operations.
Depending on the location, our operational divisions may include front office, rooms, food and beverage, spa and fitness, recreation (including diving and water sports), HR and training. Familiarity with the entire operation will help you understand how the roles within each division work together to provide impeccable service.
The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Careers
- Chief Financial Officer - Maldives
Resort: The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi
Requirements: Prior work experience as a Financial Controller or 4 years as Assistant Financial Controller qualified/university degree holder or partly qualified in any recognized professional accounting body.
- Opera, Sun System expert knowledge
- Fidelio Material Control system and Micros working knowledge
- Familiar with internal controls and setup of systems independently
- Monthly P&L report with explanation for variances
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Action to be taken to rectify any issues with revenue losses or increased costs and manage the finance, stores, purchasing and IT department
- People person and able to bring in positive changes and training aspects to the team
An attractive remuneration package according to industry standards awaits the right candidate along with a host of other benefits:
- Single accommodation and meals provided
- Rest & Recreation benefits
- Annual leave
- Participation of Resort SC
- Directly reporting to CFO and dotted line responsibility to Resort GM and Direct Finance – Treasury
- Minimum contract requirement is 2 years and renewable
- Local Insurance and in-house doctor